Subject: Newtek BBS News: Particle Storm Preview
From: John DeNicola <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:41:15 -0800

[Message from NewTek Tech Support BBS]

From: JOE STRATMANN                    -To-: ALL
Subj: Looking for info and opin        Area: Comp.Graphic

Steve <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I have heard that Particle Storm is better/easier than Sparks.  However, > 
>we only have Sparks and it just paid for itself easily on the short > >   
>animation

>snip

>thanks for the info on sparks.

>Is there any plugins for flocking?

>I am still looking for info/opinions on Particle Storm. I guess nobody
>has had a chance to work with it yet, but if there is any Demos or Web
>info on it I would appreciate it.  I can't find a Web Site for Dynamic
>Realities - is there one?

I've just started using Particle Storm and I have been extremely impressed
with the product.

Frankly, right now I'm not sure what I can/can't say about it as it's still 
in beta testing.

I honestly can't compare it to sparks as I haven't used that plug-in but I
must say that Particle Storm does much more than I originally thought it was 
capable of doing!

Joe